Zirconium crown, bridge
The metal-free zirconium crown is the best esthetic solution for tooth restoration!
79 500 HUF
Advantages of zirconium crown
Zirconium (or zirconia) crown – as a widely used solution in cosmetic dentistry – has many advantages compared to other restoration procedures:
- Perfect esthetic result: translucent enough to be identical to natural teeth
- Scope in case of metal allergy: as a metal-free solution it is 100% non-allergic
- Long lasting restoration: made of more durable and long-lasting material than other esthetic solutions
- Maximum strength: can withstand wear and tear
- Biocompatible: causes no adverse reaction of human body
- Precision: the special computerized CAD-CAM technology guarantees exquisite esthetic result and fit
Ask for an appointment for a
Call Centre at +36 (1) 465 3100
Procedure of restoration with zirconia crown:
The dentist make a preparation by drilling the external tooth surface. Next step is the impression taken by a material which cements within 3-4 minutes and is finally removed. Impressions are sent to the dental laboratory, with the color of the tooth and other necessary information which is needed for the dental lab to make the perfect teeth. We make a temporary crown after the whole process to place until the final one is prepared.
Temporary crowns are usually made of plastic at the dental room or maybe at a dental laboratory, but they are not durable. At the next visit, the temporary crown is removed and the dentist try on the final crown to see if everywhere it fits just perfectly. Some refinement and polishing may be needed before the final cementing.
The whole treatment is performed under local anesthesia and is completely painless.