Modern Dental Laboratory
We know that even the best dental clinic is not that valuable without a professional and reliable dental laboratory.
Our dental laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and instruments manufactured by Japanese technology.
Our technicians have both CAD / CAM (computer-controlled imaging and manufacturing) technology qualifications.
Our dental laboratory is specialized the following prosthetic devices
- zirconia crowns and bridges
- ceramic crown and bridges
- inlay / onlay
- ceramic veneers
- removable dentures
- special partial and full dentures
- bridges and overdentures
- and all on 4
Materials used at our Dental Clinic (according to standards and dental recommendations)
- 3M ™ ESPE ™ Filtek ™ Z250 is a universal composite tooth filler
The reliable, hybrid technology Filtek ™ Z250 filler has provided more than one million tooth fillings around the world. For any tooth, a comfortable, one-color replacement can be created. This received the “Excellent Choice for Creating Aesthetic Fill in Front and Back Dentures”.
- Award-winning Renamel Microfill composite material for producing veneers
Renamel Microfill is produced by Cosmedent ™, a US company that produces high quality dental materials.
This composite material perfectly and naturally replicates the enamel surface, provides long lasting color stability and wear-resistance.
- Wieland Dental + Technik GmbH & Co.KG, Germany, Directive 93/42 / EEC on Medical Devices, No. G1 14 06 58463 001
They manufacture dental alloys, metals, brazing alloys, gold bonders, galvanic gold electrolytes, dental cements, dental ceramic coloring liquids and prefabricated prosthetic devices.
These prefabricated prostheses are used in our clinic to produce porcelain fused to metal crown/bridge, ceramic and zirconium crowns and overdentures, as well as implantable prostheses for partial and combined removable dentures.
- Wieland Dental + Technik GmbH & Co.KG, Germany, Directive 93/42 / EEC on Medical Devices, No. G2 14 06 58463 002
Small metal bonders, dental polymer- based materials, rotary dental instruments (polishers).
- Development, Manufacturing and Distribution of Medical Devices, Equipment and Accessories for Dental and Medical Technology as well as Equipment Service and Execution of Seminars
ISO 9001: 2008, No. QS5 14 07 58463 005
ISO 13485: 2003, No. QS1 14 07 58463 004
- Development, manufacture and distribution of dental products
EN ISO 13485: 2012 + AC: 2012
ISO 13485: 2003 + Cor. 1: 2009
DIN EN ISO 13485: 2012, No. Q1N 14 06 58463 003