Book an appointment quickly and easily
To use Medicover’s services, please make an appointment in advance by phone. Our customer service is waiting for your call between 07:00 and 20:00 on weekdays.
Contact: +36 1 465 3131
Change/cancel the appointment
If you wish to cancel or change your appointment, please call our customer service as soon as possible, but at least one working day before the treatment, so that our staff can offer you a new date.
If you have not canceled your appointment
Outpatient care and advanced diagnostic tests (MR, CT)
If you do not show up twice at your scheduled treatment dates within a given calendar year, and you did not cancel them on working days, at least 1 working day before, Medicover reserves the right to charge 50% of the fee for the last noncanceled treatment.
If you cancel your appointment at least twice a year, within 24 hours of the treatment, or if you do not show up for the treatment, we will charge an availability fee of 10 000 HUF for one time or all further cancellations.
Physiotherapy treatments (physiotherapy, electrotherapy, therapeutic massage)
If you do not show up twice at your scheduled treatment dates within a given calendar year, and you did not cancel them on working days, at least 2 working day before, Medicover reserves the right to charge 50% of the fee for the last noncanceled treatment.
Hospital surgeries and endoscopic examinations
In case of cancellation, Medicover is entitled to charge 50% of the surgery fee. If you do not show up, Medicover is entitled to charge the full price of the surgery.
Things to do on arrival
In order to use the service smoothly, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier so that we can complete the necessary administrative tasks.
- When arriving at Medicover Clinics, please inform our reception colleagues of the examination or examinations you have booked (specialist consultation, intervention, laboratory examination, dental treatment, ABPM/Holt).
- Please prepare your photo ID (ID card or driver’s license) and your TAJ card. If you are an insured Client, prepare your Medicover card as well.
- If you are participating in a device diagnostic test, you must also complete a consent form.
Due to the feature of health care, our doctors may need to provide unexpected acute care, so you will have to wait. In such cases, thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
- It is forbidden to make any video or audio recordings at Medicover Clinic and the entire Medicover Hospital, and the use of mobile phones should be avoided.
- During the examinations and treatments, it is not allowed to make phone calls or use mobile phones. Failure to do so will entitle Medicover to suspend the examination and charge the full consultation fee.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at Medicover Clinic and Medicover Hospital.
- At our receptions, we also provide the possibility to pay by credit card, cash and health insurance card.
At our clinics, we provide free parking spaces for our Clients up to the available capacities.
- In case of parking at the Eiffel Clinic, you can validate your parking ticket at the reception upon departure.
- You can drive into the car park of Medicover Hospital, Alkotás Point and Győr Clinic after ringing.
- The car parks of the Medicover Clinics in Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Paks, Pécs, Miskolc and Debrecen are directly accessible.
We would like to inform our Clients that we provide free parking for another 15 minutes after the examination date. Upon expiration, Medicover will be entitled to charge additional fees. Thank you for your understanding.
Things to do after the examination
Upon completion of the medical examination, please go to our reception colleagues, where our staff will verify that all scheduled examinations have been performed. You can book an appointment for the necessary control, diagnostic tests and additional specialist visits with the help of our customer service.